They’re different here. (They really are.)
- Hands-on research experience as soon as your first year
- One-on-one learning with professors
- Unmatched internships in Chicago and metro area
- Opening in 2018-19: Lillard Science Center
Join the cutting edge of some of the world’s most critical issues—Parkinson’s disease, researching human genes, slowing the speed of light, aging, the environment, and more. Request more information.
Majors and Programs
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Engineering (Dual degree with Washington University)
- Environmental Studies
- Nursing (Affiliation with Rush School of Nursing)
- Pharmacy (Dual degree with Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science)
- Pre-Health Advising
- Summer Fellows Program
Students earn national grants to research Parkinson’s Disease
Emily Ong ’17 and Paul Jones ’18 are the latest Lake Forest students to earn prestigious grants to conduct meaningful research this summer as undergraduate students.
Richter Scholar Program turns 25
In 2016—its 25th year—the Richter Scholar Program has become a signature study and research opportunity that sets Lake Forest College apart.