Materials and links to assist with Assessment processes.
These links and documents provide guidance and strategies for assessment of student learning.
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA)
- Assessment Commons (with many links)
- Selected websites with resources for assessment (Loyola Marymount)
- Determining your purpose for assessment (from Tomorrow’s Professor)
- Why Aren’t Grades Enough (from North Carolina State University)
- Using Assessment to Improve Student Learning (Report from the National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment)
- Creating a Culture of Assessment (Report)
- 9 Principles of Good Practice for Assessing Student Learning (Indiana U)